Monday, June 20, 2022

How to Change App Icons on iPhone (No Shortcuts Banner!)

In this short and easy-to-follow tutorial I'll show you how to change your iPhone App Icons to show off your personality and aesthetic in your own style. In this tutorial I'll show you how to replace a boring App Icon with an image of your choosing - and I'll even share an awesome trick to hide the Shortcuts Banner Notification running each time you use the new App Icon. I'll talk you through replacing the old app icons with the new ones in a simple, clear way and will share some top tips for making your iPhone home screen look as aesthetic as your iPad!

Keywords: how to change app icons on iphone | how to change app icons on iphone ios 15 | how to edit app icons on iphone | custom app icons iPhone | how to customize apps on iPhone

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

No comments:

Post a Comment

6 Xbox Consoles that are ACTUALLY REAL!?

#shorts #xbox I spend a LOT of time trying to make my videos as concise, polished and useful as possible for you - if you would like...