Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Use a Live Webcam as your Wallpaper using Shortcuts

I've been experimenting for the last few weeks with a Shortcut Action that takes a live Webcam feed (in this case the brilliant BBC Webcam feed from Glastonbury Festival: and then sets this as my devices wallpaper.

To make this work it automatically crops the webcam image to the size of your display and also centres the image on a point of your choosing - for me the Pyramid Stage itself.

You can download my Shortcut below and tweak, change and explore it as much as you like. Try a different webcam URL? Align to a different part of the image? Set it up to run automatically? The possibilities are pretty huge. Let me know in the comments down below if you do use it and how it turns out. I haven't shared a Shortcut like this before so it may or may not be a disaster! 🤣

Download my Glastonbury Shortcut here:

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

No comments:

Post a Comment

6 Xbox Consoles that are ACTUALLY REAL!?

#shorts #xbox I spend a LOT of time trying to make my videos as concise, polished and useful as possible for you - if you would like...