Monday, March 14, 2022

How To Unbox, Set Up and Track AirTag

Check out my AirTag unboxing video. Watch how I set up Apple's Bluetooth tracker for the first time. Info about how to track AirTag are also shown, from the Find My app.

Chapters:

0:00 | Intro

0:20 | How to unbox AirTag

1:30 | How to activate AirTag

2:00 | Upgrade Your Account Security

2:35 | How to Connect AirTag to iPhone

3:25 | Register AirTag to your Apple ID

3:25 | AirTag setting up

4:00 | View AirTag in Find My app

4:15 | Play Sound on AirTag

4:25 | AirTag Precision Finding

4:45 | Conclusion & Apple sticker search hunt

Resources:

Source about to this YouTube Channel:

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

No comments:

Post a Comment

6 Xbox Consoles that are ACTUALLY REAL!?

#shorts #xbox I spend a LOT of time trying to make my videos as concise, polished and useful as possible for you - if you would like...