Thursday, January 27, 2022

iOS Jailbreak 12.2 – How to iOS 12.2 Jailbreak – Install Cydia 12.2 on iPhone

iOS Jailbreak 12.2 – How to iOS 12.2 Jailbreak – Install Cydia 12.2 on iPhone

Hello, guys today I'm going to show you how you can jailbreak your iOS device and this works for the latest iOS version and as you guys can see I have iOS version 12.2 one and it also works on previous versions as well. As many all devices so I'm going to show you guys exactly how these works go an iOS jailbreak dot online to get started and this is a handy website to jailbreak your iPhone since you don't need a plug-in cord to the computer. Or do anything complicated all you have to do is hit a few buttons so to get started to go ahead and start jailbreak alright and now it's going to check your iDevice to make sure it's compatible for an escape and don't worry here 95 plus % of devices will be able to be jailbroken.

So it's more than likely that you'll be able to jailbreak your device so we're just going to wait for this process to complete and wait for it to verify that we can jailbreak our mobile device. Then we can proceed with that process so right now it's just setting up my I device, and now it says done loading. So I'm going to show you guys exactly what to do here after it's done loading so I'm going to go ahead and confirm that's my iOS version which is 12.2 and now all I have to do is wait for this process and what it's doing here is it's fetching my user data. It's creating the exploit to jailbreak my iPhone and extracting those jailbreak files such as Cydia to my phone but before I can get Cydia and jailbreak my phone. I will have to verify I'm not a bot and to do that all I have to do is install two apps from this list and follow the instructions below each app.

All of those files it extracted on your phone will now be present which includes the likes of Cydia so you'll be able to have a full jailbroken device and as you can see here, I turn on my phone. And I now have Cydia so I can go ahead install some jailbroken apps on Cydia and do whatever I want and all of the capabilities and jailbroken iDevice pass so. I hope you guys enjoy this video make sure you go on iOS jailbreak dot online, and you follow all of the instructions on this video very carefully so you guys can go ahead and jailbreak your iDevice thank you guys for watching. Enjoy cydia tweaks!

I hope that you enjoyed my video and that you learned how to jailbreak iPhone 12.2 or any other IOS device with this simple and easy tutorial. Smash that subscribe button share with your friends who would like to install Cydia 12.2 on iPhone or any other IOS device. JB iOS device is best mobile device in the world!

▬ MEDIA LINKS ▬

➡️ Jailbreak: Reddit (Jailbreak):

➡️ Wiki: Reddit:

➡️ Twitter:

#untethered, #jailbreakios12, #cydia, #iphonejailbreak, #ios12jailbreak, #nocomputer #jailbreak #jailbreakiOS #iOS122jailbreak

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

No comments:

Post a Comment

6 Xbox Consoles that are ACTUALLY REAL!?

#shorts #xbox I spend a LOT of time trying to make my videos as concise, polished and useful as possible for you - if you would like...