Tuesday, November 23, 2021

iPhone 13 Pro Max - was it worth it?

iPhone 13 Pro Max - was it worth it? Hello and welcome to my iPhone 13 Pro Max one month later update video in this video I’m going to share with you what it was like using this phone in my real world experience and if it was really worth buying. The intentions of this video is to help you understand if this is something you should order or not. Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max launched onto the scene September 24,2021 with an a new 120 Hz promotion display, bigger battery life, improved cinematic 4K video cameras. If you’ve had the iPhone 13 Pro Max or plan on ordering it please go ahead and share why you decided to make this decision with the community down below.As always, thank you for watching and be sure to be well and peace.

#iPhone13 #iPhone13ProMax #iPhone13series #Apple #mobile #apple2021

(Support the channel by using my Paid Links below)

Pick up iPhone 13 Pro Max here: protector I use: I love using: Chapters:

Introduction/build/body: 0:00-1:30

Display: What have I noticed: 1:31-4:03

Software: 4:04-5:16

Performance: 5:17-7:00

Camera department: 7:01-8:42

Camera samples: 8:43-9:39

Front Facing camera: 9:40-10:41

Battery life experience: 10:42-12:00

Phone call, 5G, audio, lightning: 12:01-12:38

Final impression, was it worth it: 12:39-14:38

Thank you for watching :)

TOOLS I MAKE VIDEOS WITH:

(These links are "Paid Links," where I earn some commission if you purchase through them below! Thank you for your support!)

🔥Main Camera camera/Vlog camera: Camera : Lens: I use to edit: Tripod : Mic: Headphones: Headphones: editing headphones: I store gear in: SD card I use: SSD to store videos: CONNECT!!

SUBSCRIBE:

TWITTER: Nick Ackerman is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program which is an affiliate program designed to provide means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking products to www.amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Disclaimers: All opinions are my own and sponsors are acknowledged.

All products reviewed on this channel are paid for by the content creator, "Nick Ackerman." If a product is given by company, sponsored, or is a paid advertisement or endorsed by another business entity or brand, this will be explicitly stated in the video and in the description.

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

No comments:

Post a Comment

6 Xbox Consoles that are ACTUALLY REAL!?

#shorts #xbox I spend a LOT of time trying to make my videos as concise, polished and useful as possible for you - if you would like...