Sunday, August 29, 2021

Google Pixel XE: Should you wait?

Get started with @CCleaner and speed up your PC (use discount code 'JON25'): using the Google Pixel 5 for almost two months, I am finally ready to share my thoughts. This year, Google brought down the Pixel-line from flagship to mid-tier, but was that the right call? Does the Pixel 5 still have that Google magic or are you better off waiting for the rumored Pixel XE? Let's find out!

-MORE GOOGLE GOODNESS-

Google Pixel 5 vs iPhone 12! Pixel 5 save your money! music comes from Musicbed, check them out: Motion and Final Cut Pro X templates: me!

Website:

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

No comments:

Post a Comment

6 Xbox Consoles that are ACTUALLY REAL!?

#shorts #xbox I spend a LOT of time trying to make my videos as concise, polished and useful as possible for you - if you would like...