Wednesday, March 17, 2021

5 creative camera tricks with the iPhone SE

I'm stuck at home struggling to feel creative and just got Apple's new iPhone SE. So I decided to scour the internet for the best low-budget, DIY, cinematic camera tricks to do at home. I'll walk you through my favorites. Also, you can probably use just about any phone.

Swiffer camera rotation (aka "Drunk Man Falling") : 1:29

The Edgar Wright whip pan: 2:39

Tape Measure Trucking shot: 3:22

Spinning Staredown: 4:38

Falling iPhone: 5:37

Oscillating guitar strings: 6:42

Pterodactyl hands intro shot: 6:54

Special appearance by my cat Shayne: 7:34

You can buy iPhonse SE here...

Apple: Buy:

*CNET may get a commission from this offer/these offers.

Watch our other videos!

Full review of the iPhone SE: SE vs. iPhone 11 camera comparison: SE vs. Samsung Galaxy A51 camera comparison: #Videography #iPhone

Check out the folks who inspired me:

Karen X: Riot: Walbeck: to CNET: playlists: the new CNET app: us on Facebook: us on Twitter: us on Instagram:

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

No comments:

Post a Comment

6 Xbox Consoles that are ACTUALLY REAL!?

#shorts #xbox I spend a LOT of time trying to make my videos as concise, polished and useful as possible for you - if you would like...