Thursday, February 25, 2021

iPhone camera for beginners | tips and tricks | photo editing tutorial

### MUSIC

(get great music for your YouTube-channel here)

### DESCRIPTION ###

Hello YouTube, welcome to the tutorial about the iPhone camera.

Many people don`t really know everything about their iPhone camera-app and the photo app. That`s why I decided to do a detailed review of it.

Enjoy this video and if you have any further questions, post a comment below.

Greetings,

Melanie & Daniel, Roberto & Alissa, Akbar und Fabian

••• MY EQUIPMENT my Sony camera on my Canon camera on my Actioncam on my Sony wide angle my Sony portrait my actioncam-adapter for better audio my Canon wide-angle-lens my Canon telephoto my wireless my on camera microphone - my hand held gimbal for Sony and Canon

### SOCIAL MEDIA GM-Foto ###

GM-Foto GmbH

Taunusstraße 47, 60329 Frankfurt am Main

069 2385700

www.gmfoto.de

### DOWNLOADS ###

If you are unable to open the link, try to login with a different GMAIL account.

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

No comments:

Post a Comment

6 Xbox Consoles that are ACTUALLY REAL!?

#shorts #xbox I spend a LOT of time trying to make my videos as concise, polished and useful as possible for you - if you would like...