Monday, February 22, 2021

5 MUST KNOW tips for TETRIS beginners!

this channel has now officially been revived.

I tried to exclude some of the really obvious stuff like rotating both ways if you're wondering why something wasn't included.

go watch my twitch at . I stream every day at 7PM PST.

Want Tetris coaching? I offer private 1 on 1 coaching at . I have lots of experience teaching Tetris so it's definitely worth looking at if you want a more personal learning experience.

my TSPIN guide: the discord: the tips, strategies and techniques in this video to get better at tetris. If you're still looking for more videos about getting good at tetris, check out my channel where I talk about a variety of topics such as t spins, beginner tips, dt cannons and more.

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

No comments:

Post a Comment

6 Xbox Consoles that are ACTUALLY REAL!?

#shorts #xbox I spend a LOT of time trying to make my videos as concise, polished and useful as possible for you - if you would like...