Sunday, January 31, 2021

5 Phone Photography Tips: Watch This BEFORE The Iphone 12 Release!

I mostly talk about mirrorless and DSLRs but it doesn't change the fact that Iphone 12 is coming, and its camera specs is almost enough to start a media company with a phone!

So, I'll shift my focus for this once to some useful tips and resources that you should see to level up your phoneography game! But hurry, watch this before the Iphone 12 release, so you can enjoy all its cameras to the fullest!

I'll be upgrading my phone with 12, so I'm planning to do a live video once I have the Iphone 12, don't forget to ring the bell and stay tuned for that!

❤️Join the brand new Patreon community to get my personal are my selection of the best Macro Lenses for your phone!

Xenvo Pro Lens Kit (Both Iphone & Android): Macro 10x (Expensive but BEST results): Macro (I'm using this): are the professional camera apps for your phone

IPHONE: hire me for your projects? Here's my business inquiries contact me at

baris@bsmproductions.com

Gears I used for this video

Sony A7iii:

Tamron 28-75mm f/2.8: 85mm f/1.8: Crane 2: All My Camera, Lens, Light Recommendations

kit.co/bthecreator

🎥Other Camera & Lenses I use:

Canon 80D (Best Budget Camera for Videos): One X (Action Cam): Air Drone (Most Professional Portable Drone) 24-70mm USM II: 17-50mm (My MUST HAVE Lens): 50mm 1.8 (Cheapest Nifty Fifty): and Professional Lighting Kits I Highly Recommend

Sokani X60 Version 2: 42 Inches Soft Box: RGB Led: Tools and services I recommend:

The Best tool I use to help me manage my channel, get video ideas, rank videos and more: Let's connect:

Tiktok - - - -

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

No comments:

Post a Comment

6 Xbox Consoles that are ACTUALLY REAL!?

#shorts #xbox I spend a LOT of time trying to make my videos as concise, polished and useful as possible for you - if you would like...