Saturday, October 31, 2020

NEW iPhone 12 VS iPhone 12 Mini VS iPhone 12 Pro - What’s the Difference?

Apple just announced their brand new line up of iPhone 12s and there are so many. Welcome the new iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Mini, iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Max! Let's talk about all the different models as we await my hands on and unboxing/review videos of these devices.

My Massive Tech Unboxing 35.0! - iOS 14 Tips & Tricks! - them here:

iPhone 12: 12 Pro: Networks:

Join my Discord Server: uacreviews

UrAvgGF -

Twitter: uravggf

For business inquires email: UrAvgConsumer@gmail.com

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

No comments:

Post a Comment

6 Xbox Consoles that are ACTUALLY REAL!?

#shorts #xbox I spend a LOT of time trying to make my videos as concise, polished and useful as possible for you - if you would like...