Sunday, August 13, 2023

Switch Lock Screens with Focus Modes ⭐ iOS 16 Tips

📱 I'm sure I'm not the only person who has made a ton of new Lock Screens on iOS 16?! Well, there's a fantastic feature connected to the Focus Modes that we all know and love that makes switching between Lock Screens incredibly easy. You can connect a Lock Screen to a particular Focus mode and when you enable that mode, the Lock Screen changes automatically. But, more than that, this will also work for your Home Screen Layout and even your Apple Watch Faces!! Here's a simple and easy-to-follow tutorial to show you how it all works.

💭 Got a question about this #QuickTip? Drop me a comment down below and I'll do my best to reply to them all!

⭐ Want more iOS 16 Tips + Tricks to help you get the most from your iPhone?

🔗 visit my Channel here: or my Website here: If you found this video helpful and would like to support me grow my channel then I'd be incredibly grateful. You can say thanks by using the Super Thanks button above, or show your gratitude by buying me a coffee here: Keywords: How to link a Focus Mode to a Lock Screen | Set up Different Lock Screens for Different Focus Modes | How to Change My Lock Screen when I Turn On A Focus Mode

👍🏻 Thanks for reading this far into the description! Don't forget to Subscribe to my channel for lots more iPhone Tips + Tricks!

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

No comments:

Post a Comment

6 Xbox Consoles that are ACTUALLY REAL!?

#shorts #xbox I spend a LOT of time trying to make my videos as concise, polished and useful as possible for you - if you would like...