Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Enable a Pure Black Always-On-Display (NO WALLPAPER!) on iPhone 14 Pro

📱 With iOS 16.2 you finally hide your wallpaper on your Always On Display - leaving just a clean, simple, pure black screen. That means less distractions, less glancing over and thinking you left your iPhone 14 Pro unlocked and more battery life too. It's super easy to switch this on and this quick tutorial will show you exactly what to do.

💭 Got a question about this #QuickTip? Drop me a comment down below and I'll do my best to reply to them all!

⭐ Want more iOS 16 Tips + Tricks to help you get the most from your iPhone?

🔗 visit my Channel here: or my Website here: If you found this video helpful and would like to support me grow my channel then I'd be incredibly grateful. You can say thanks by using the Super Thanks button above, or show your gratitude by buying me a coffee here: Keywords: How to hide your wallpaper when your iPhone is Locked | Plain Black background for Always On Display | How to change the always on display on my iPhone 14 Pro

👍🏻 Thanks for reading this far into the description! Don't forget to Subscribe to my channel for lots more iPhone Tips + Tricks!

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

No comments:

Post a Comment

6 Xbox Consoles that are ACTUALLY REAL!?

#shorts #xbox I spend a LOT of time trying to make my videos as concise, polished and useful as possible for you - if you would like...