Tuesday, August 8, 2023

Download and Access your Twitter Data Archive

📱 There's a lot going on at Twitter right now. At times it can feel like it's about to disappear at any moment. This got me thinking, if Twitter were to disappear then I would lost a huge amount of content, creativity and connections. From shared Images to Direct Messages, Favourited Tweets to my Tweets themselves. It would all be gone.

With the Data Export tool built into Twitter, there's a way to mitigate this risk. In this short and easy-to-follow tutorial I'll show you how to download your data and, most importantly, how to view and access that data offline.

💭 Got a question about this #QuickTip? Drop me a comment down below and I'll do my best to reply to them all!

⭐ Want more iOS 16 Tips + Tricks to help you get the most from your iPhone?

🔗 visit my Channel here: or my Website here: If you found this video helpful and would like to support me grow my channel then I'd be incredibly grateful. You can say thanks by using the Super Thanks button above, or show your gratitude by buying me a coffee here: Keywords: What to do if Twitter is Shutting Down? | How to download all my twitter data, bookmarks, favourites, contacts, messages | Download an archive of data from Twitter

👍🏻 Thanks for reading this far into the description! Don't forget to Subscribe to my channel for lots more iPhone Tips + Tricks!

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

No comments:

Post a Comment

6 Xbox Consoles that are ACTUALLY REAL!?

#shorts #xbox I spend a LOT of time trying to make my videos as concise, polished and useful as possible for you - if you would like...