Saturday, August 12, 2023

Add an Animated DIGITAL PET to the Dynamic Island

📱 Now iOS 16.1 has been released there are lots of apps taking advantage of the new Dynamic Island. However, there are none quite like Pixel Pals! This awesome new app give you your very own, tamagotchi-style, digital pet that lives in your Dynamic Island, on your Lock Screen and even as Home Screen widgets. Check out this quick and easy-to-follow video to get started and learn how to adopt your very own Pixel Pal!

Download Pixel Pals here: Got a question about this #QuickTip? Drop me a comment down below and I'll do my best to reply to them all!

⭐ Want more iOS 16 Tips + Tricks to help you get the most from your iPhone?

🔗 visit my Channel here: or my Website here: If you found this video helpful and would like to support me grow my channel then I'd be incredibly grateful. You can say thanks by using the Super Thanks button above, or show your gratitude by buying me a coffee here: Keywords: How to add a Digital Pet to your Lock Screen and Home Screen Widget | Coolest Live Activities for iPhone Pixel Pals Animal Widget | Have your very own virtual pet with Pixel Pals on iPhone 14 Pro

👍🏻 Thanks for reading this far into the description! Don't forget to Subscribe to my channel for lots more iPhone Tips + Tricks!

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

No comments:

Post a Comment

6 Xbox Consoles that are ACTUALLY REAL!?

#shorts #xbox I spend a LOT of time trying to make my videos as concise, polished and useful as possible for you - if you would like...