Tuesday, November 22, 2022

How To Save A Water Damaged Cell Phone With Rice

In this video, we will show you how to save your cell phone if it has been subjected to water damage. I have used this tip many times on many different cell phones with good success.

How to Save Your Water Damaged Cell Phone with Rice.

1. Make sure NOT to power on your cell phone

2. In a glass bowl or Tupperware container, add rice

3. Let the phone sit in the container for 24 hours

4. Test cell phone

I hope you found this rice trick for cell phone video helpful. Again, it has helped my save many of cell phone from water damage over the years. Sometimes my phones have fell into pools, toilets or bathtubs and it's never fun worrying that you will need to buy a new phone.

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

No comments:

Post a Comment

6 Xbox Consoles that are ACTUALLY REAL!?

#shorts #xbox I spend a LOT of time trying to make my videos as concise, polished and useful as possible for you - if you would like...