Friday, June 17, 2022

iOS 16: My Top 6 Features - (I ❤️ that Lock Screen!)

iOS 16 has just been unveiled and it is A LOT. New Lock Screen. New Widgets. New Notifications. Edit and Unsend Messages. Live Activity Notifications. Sports Updates. Apple Pay. Dictation. Live Text in VIDEO?! Family Sharing Photo Albums. Remade Home app. New Memoji.

With so much new stuff it would be foolish for anyone to try and pick their 5 favourite things, right? Of course it would. That's why I chose my 6 favourites!

So join me on this (new for my channel) exploration into what's coming soon with iOS 16 and let me know what you're looking forward to the most.

0:00 Introduction

1:03 Messages

1:48 Notifications

2:41 iCloud Shared Photo Library

3:44 iOS 16 QuickTips

4:12 Home App

4:38 Apple Pay

5:08 Lock Screen

6:43 Conclusion

Keywords: What's new in iOS 16 for iPhone? | iOS 16 Release Date | iOS 16 is unveiled at WWDC 2022 | iOS 16 Unsend Messages

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

No comments:

Post a Comment

6 Xbox Consoles that are ACTUALLY REAL!?

#shorts #xbox I spend a LOT of time trying to make my videos as concise, polished and useful as possible for you - if you would like...