Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Take Better Screenshots on iPad + iPhone

I'm always sharing screenshots of my iPhone or iPad with friends and colleagues. But did you know you can add annotations to them like arrows, boxes to highlight attention or even magnifying glasses to really emphasise a particular part of the screen? You can even dim the rest of the screen to really make it pop!

This short and easy-to-follow #QuickTips tutorial will help you level up your screenshot game in no time at all!

For more Tips and Tricks for your iPhone, iPad and Mac be sure to subscribe to my channel here: How to add a magnifying glass to a screenshot | Edit screenshots on iPhone and iPad | Screenshot for iPhone and iPad Tutorial

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

No comments:

Post a Comment

6 Xbox Consoles that are ACTUALLY REAL!?

#shorts #xbox I spend a LOT of time trying to make my videos as concise, polished and useful as possible for you - if you would like...