Tuesday, March 22, 2022

How to use Find My on Apple Watch | Apple Support

Learn how to use Find Devices and Find Items on your Apple Watch to help find your lost iPhone, iPad, items with an AirTag attached, and more. Plus, learn how Find People lets you share your location with friends and family.

Topics Covered:

0:00 - Intro

0:27 - Locate a lost device or item with Find My on Apple Watch

1:45 - Share your location with Find People on Apple Watch

To learn more about this topic, visit the following articles:

Find misplaced devices with Apple Watch: an AirTag or other item in Find Items: a friend’s location with Apple Watch: to turn on Find My for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch: track of personal items using Find My: Resources:

Contact Apple Support for Apple Watch: subscribe to this channel: download the Apple Support app: Support on Twitter:

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

No comments:

Post a Comment

6 Xbox Consoles that are ACTUALLY REAL!?

#shorts #xbox I spend a LOT of time trying to make my videos as concise, polished and useful as possible for you - if you would like...