Tuesday, February 15, 2022

How to Take Screenshots on your Mac - (macOS Big Sur Tutorial)

There are several ways to take screenshots on a Mac, from capturing the whole screen to getting a perfect screenshot of just a single window (complete with curved corners and a subtle drop shadow!). I prefer to use Keyboard Shortcuts to take screenshots, but there's also a built-in app in macOS Big Sur. I'll show you both in this new #QuickTips tutorial video!

Please check out some of the other videos on my channel for more Mac, iPad and iPhone QuickTips and be sure to subscribe so you don't miss future videos:

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

No comments:

Post a Comment

6 Xbox Consoles that are ACTUALLY REAL!?

#shorts #xbox I spend a LOT of time trying to make my videos as concise, polished and useful as possible for you - if you would like...