Wednesday, February 16, 2022

How to Create Custom Folder Icons on macOS Big Sur

Are you fed up with having all of your folders looking exactly the same on your Mac? Finding it hard to locate your documents easily? Then this is the #QuickTip for you!

Using Keynote, I'll show you how to replace the default icon on macOS Folders with anything you like! I'm creating some custom icons for my QuickLessons video folders, but you could make them into anything you like - who needs blue folders when you can have rockets, carrots or hippos as your icons!

Please check out some of the other videos on my channel for more Mac, iPad and iPhone QuickTips and be sure to subscribe so you don't miss future videos:

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

No comments:

Post a Comment

6 Xbox Consoles that are ACTUALLY REAL!?

#shorts #xbox I spend a LOT of time trying to make my videos as concise, polished and useful as possible for you - if you would like...