Saturday, February 19, 2022

AIRTAGS: How to Set Up + Use an AirTag with your iPhone [Step-by-Step Tutorial]

In this short tutorial I'll show you how you set up and use the brand new AirTags with the Find My app on your iPhone or iPad. I'll talk you through the process from powering it on for the first time to having it connected to your phone and ready to go. I'll also go over some of the ways you can use AirTags to help you find your items, including a demo of how it can help you find your missing keys.

Oh, and there's a dinosaur and a cat in this video. Because why not?

Want more iPad and iPhone tips? Subscribe here: can also follow me on Twitter here:

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

No comments:

Post a Comment

6 Xbox Consoles that are ACTUALLY REAL!?

#shorts #xbox I spend a LOT of time trying to make my videos as concise, polished and useful as possible for you - if you would like...