Saturday, January 29, 2022

How to use PRIVATE BROWSING in Safari on iOS 15

Private Browsing is a really handy feature in Safari for iPhone and iPad as it'll let you browse the web without saving passwords, cookies or history. This feature has moved slightly in the latest version of Safari but don't panic - I'll show you how to switch between Private (Incognito) and Normal Tabs in this short video.

I hope you find this #QuickTip video helpful, if you do please do consider subscribing to my YouTube Channel where I have hundreds more tips and tricks videos to help you get the most out of the technology you already own.

Keywords: Private Safari iOS 15 | iOS 15 Safari | How to go Incognito on iPhone

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

No comments:

Post a Comment

6 Xbox Consoles that are ACTUALLY REAL!?

#shorts #xbox I spend a LOT of time trying to make my videos as concise, polished and useful as possible for you - if you would like...