Saturday, January 29, 2022

How to Turn On Emergency WEATHER ALERTS on iPhone

In this short tutorial I'll show you how to set up important alerts, including Emergency Alerts and Extreme Weather Alerts. I'll show you which settings need to be enabled to ensure that you'll get the most important information, when it's needed most.

I hope you find this #QuickTip video helpful, if you do please do consider subscribing to my YouTube Channel where I have hundreds more tips and tricks videos to help you get the most out of the technology you already own.

Keywords: How to turn on weather alerts on iPhone | How to get tornado warnings on iPhone | How to get weather alerts on iPhone

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

No comments:

Post a Comment

6 Xbox Consoles that are ACTUALLY REAL!?

#shorts #xbox I spend a LOT of time trying to make my videos as concise, polished and useful as possible for you - if you would like...