Saturday, November 20, 2021

iPhone 13 Pro - 1 Month Later!

iPhone 13 Pro - 1 Month Later! Hello all and welcome to my Apple iPhone 13 Pro 1 month later update video. In this video I will share with you everything I have learned and experienced with this phone over the course of around 45 days and I share with you all my thoughts here. Apple iPhone 13 Pro features a 6.1" Super Retina XDR OLED display, Apple A15 bionic chip, 6GB of ram, Triple 12MP 4K60HDR camera with cinematic video and 3X optical zoom along with liDAR, larger battery and 120HZ promotion. The intentions of this video is to provide you with more of a long term update on the phone if you were in the market to pick this phone up. If you have iPhone 13 Pro or plan on buying the iPhone 13 Pro, please consider sharing your reasons why with the community down below in the comment section! As always, thank you for watching and be sure to be well and peace.

#iPhone13Pro #iPhone13 #Apple #Mobile #Technology #Smartphones #iPhone13series #A15Bionic #13Pro

Watch related content here: the channel by using my Paid Links below)

Pick up iPhone 13 Pro here: chapters:

Introduction, price, colors, availability: 0:00-0:43

Build, Body, Design, Feel: 0:44-2:10

Display quality, size, 120hz: 2:11-3:59

Software quality, updates, experience: 4:00-5:02

Performance factor, smooth feel, A15: 5:03-6:08

Battery life experience: 6:09-7:14

Camera experience 1 month later: 7:15-8:33

Connectivity, Audio, Face ID, Phone call: 8:34-9:27

Final conclusion, what can be upgraded: 9:28-10:48

Thank you for watching :)

TOOLS I MAKE VIDEOS WITH:

(These links are "Paid Links," where I earn some commission if you purchase through them below! Thank you for your support!)

🔥Main Camera camera/Vlog camera: Camera : Lens: I use to edit: Tripod : Mic: Headphones: Headphones: editing headphones: I store gear in: SD card I use: SSD to store videos: CONNECT!!

SUBSCRIBE:

TWITTER: Nick Ackerman is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program which is an affiliate program designed to provide means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking products to www.amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Disclaimers: All opinions are my own and sponsors are acknowledged.

All products reviewed on this channel are paid for by the content creator, "Nick Ackerman." If a product is given by company, sponsored, or is a paid advertisement or endorsed by another business entity or brand, this will be explicitly stated in the video and in the description.

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

No comments:

Post a Comment

6 Xbox Consoles that are ACTUALLY REAL!?

#shorts #xbox I spend a LOT of time trying to make my videos as concise, polished and useful as possible for you - if you would like...