Sunday, October 31, 2021

iPhone 12 - 1 Year Later!

iPhone 12 - 1 Year Later! Hello all and welcome to this 1 year later review of the Apple iPhone 12 and in this video I will share with you my 1 year later experience of what it has been like to own and use this phone in pretty much every area to help you decide if this is going to be the phone for you. Apple iPhone 12 can be found now for $699 down from last year at $799 and features a 6.1" Super Retina XDR OLED display, Dual 12MP camera with 4K30HDR video and 4K60P video support, 2815 mAH battery, iOS 15, and Apple A14 Bionic chip. If you have or had the iPhone 12, please consider sharing your experience with the community down below in the comment section of this video! As always, thank you for watching and be sure to be well and peace :)

#iPhone12 #iPhone13 #Apple #iPhones #mobile #technology #smartphones

Check out related content here:

iPhone 12 Full Review: 12 6 Months later review: the channel by using my Paid Links below)

Pick up iPhone 12 here: I MAKE VIDEOS WITH:

(These links are "Paid Links," where I earn some commision if you purchase through them below! Thank you for your support!)

🔥Main Camera camera/Vlog camera: Camera : Lens: I use to edit: Tripod : Mic: Headphones: Headphones: editing headphones: I store gear in: SD card I use: SSD to store videos: CONNECT!!

SUBSCRIBE:

TWITTER: Nick Ackerman is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program which is an affiliate program designed to provide means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking products to www.amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Disclaimers: All opinions are my own and sponsors are acknowledged.

All products reviewed on this channel are paid for by the content creator, "Nick Ackerman." If a product is given by company, sponsored, or is a paid advertisement or endorsed by another business entity or brand, this will be explicitly stated in the video and in the description.

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

No comments:

Post a Comment

6 Xbox Consoles that are ACTUALLY REAL!?

#shorts #xbox I spend a LOT of time trying to make my videos as concise, polished and useful as possible for you - if you would like...