Saturday, September 25, 2021

The ultimate Gaming PC... IN A DESK!

Learn more about USAA and the products they offer: video is a special one! We've teamed up with USAA to create a custom one-of-a-kind PC for the USNA eSports team. Let me show the build, the components we used, and what this gaming beast can do! Also, if you enjoyed this build, stay tuned because we have more coming!

Huge shout-out to PC-mastermind Terrence for helping me with this build. Check out his other custom builds:

YouTube - - -

GEAR: music comes from Musicbed, check them out: Motion and Final Cut Pro X templates: me!

Website:

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

No comments:

Post a Comment

6 Xbox Consoles that are ACTUALLY REAL!?

#shorts #xbox I spend a LOT of time trying to make my videos as concise, polished and useful as possible for you - if you would like...