Thursday, March 25, 2021

How to VLOG on your Phone - 5 Tips for Beginners

If you've never made a video and want to start vlogging then you're in the right place, here is my 5 tips for vlogging on your phone.

My 2020 KIT for Filmmaking, Photography, Tutorials & Vlogs:

GoPro Hero 7 - Drone - Camera - Camera - Lens -

My Favourite Lens - Lens - - (but amazing) Microphone - BEST Microphone - Card - to my channel ► for watching this video. I upload frequently every week so please subscribe and stay up to date with my journey. Hit subscribe, like & leave a comment. I read ALL of them and love replying to my favourite.

Follow me ►

Instagram:

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

No comments:

Post a Comment

6 Xbox Consoles that are ACTUALLY REAL!?

#shorts #xbox I spend a LOT of time trying to make my videos as concise, polished and useful as possible for you - if you would like...