Wednesday, January 27, 2021

What’s On My iPhone 11 Pro *aesthetic iOS 14* iPhone Customization & Organization Tips/Tricks

How to customize & organize your iPhone with the new Apple iOS 14 update! Follow me on Instagram for daily posts: Subscribe for weekly videos: & BEAUTY INFO LINKED BELOW ⇩

______________________________________________________

✨ INFO:

Hi lovelies! Today I am sharing my What's On My iPhone 11 Pro and my #iOS14 tips and tricks for iPhone background, widgets, icons & home screen customization, and organization to make it look cute and aesthetic! If you did it, wend me your iOS 14 layout! I would love to see it :) #iphonecustomization #iphonetips

- Cute Pinterest backgrounds: App for widgets is Widgetsmith App for custom icons is Shortcuts My Phone Case: OUTFIT & BEAUTY DETAILS:

Lilac Top: Lashes I always wear: Go-to Self Tan: Gold Rings & Necklaces (use LilyLike10 to get $10 off): Rose Gold Watch: Amazon Store:

______________________________________________________

✨ WHERE TO FOLLOW ME:

- BLOG: STATIONERY WEBSHOP: INSTAGRAM: TIKTOK: SNAPCHAT: LilyLikecom

- FACEBOOK: TWITTER: BLOGLOVIN': SOUNDCLOUD: PINTEREST: EMAIL ME: info@lily-like.com

______________________________________________________

✨ MY STATIONERY LINE:

Order your Supplied by Lily Luxury Lifestyle & Student Stationery right now! The perfect stationery for students in (law) school/university or career girls working on their business and personal goals!

- WEBSHOP: INSTAGRAM: FACEBOOK: TWITTER: WHAT TO WATCH NEXT:

- Watch all my LA Diaries: Watch all my DC Diaries: Watch all my Law School Vlogs: My Study Routine For Law School/University Exams: FAQ:

- How old are you? 25! I'm born on 10/10, so I am a libra :)

- Where do you live? I recently moved to Los Angeles, CA.

- Where are you from? I was born in the Netherlands, but my family is from Russia. I moved to the US a 2,5 years ago, first to Washington DC and now to LA. Dutch is my first language, but I also speak Russian - Привет, мои Русский подписчики! Посмотрите мое русское видео здесь: - and I’ve learned English in high school.

- What did you study? I finished my LL.B. in Dutch Law at the University in Groningen (RUG), the Netherlands. After graduating, I did one year of the Research Master in Law (LL.M.), as well as one year of the B.A. in Philosophy of a Specific Scientific Field at the University of Groningen (RUG). After that, I did the General LL.M. at the George Washington University Law School (GW). I finished my General LL.M. at GW with a focus on Philosophy of Law, First Amendment/Constitutional Law & International Human Rights for Women in 2018.

- What work do you do? I am an online entrepreneur - I am a fulltime social media content creator & have my own stationery brand Supplied by Lily.

- Where can I buy the Supplied by Lily Stationery Line? - we have international shipping, so anyone in the world can order!

- What editing software and camera do you use? I use Final Cut Pro to edit my videos.

My Videography & Photography Camera: Vlogging Camera: Where can I find the music you use in your videos? On my Soundcloud here:

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

No comments:

Post a Comment

6 Xbox Consoles that are ACTUALLY REAL!?

#shorts #xbox I spend a LOT of time trying to make my videos as concise, polished and useful as possible for you - if you would like...