Monday, January 18, 2021

My first 6 finger claw montage || IPHONESE 2 PUBG gameplay || all night -ikson montage.

my first 6 finger claw montage || IPHONE SE 2 PUBG GAMEPLAY || ALL NIGHT- ikson montage

My first 6 finger claw montage .

This is my first 6 finger claw montage in iPhonese 2 .

6 finger claw montage in iPhonese 2020

All night -ikson montage PUBG mobile.

Play style : 6 finger claw

Device : iPhonese 2

Editing : I movies

Please like , share and subscribe

Thanks 🙏 for watching

#pubgmontage #6fingerclaw #iphonese2

#allnightmontage #allnight-iksonmontage

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

No comments:

Post a Comment

6 Xbox Consoles that are ACTUALLY REAL!?

#shorts #xbox I spend a LOT of time trying to make my videos as concise, polished and useful as possible for you - if you would like...