Wednesday, November 25, 2020

IPhone 11 Pro & Pro max Price drop | IPhone 12 Event!

Hey Guys , I’m Rishi Sengar, You are watching #Youtuber_X .

Guys aaj is video me hm discuss karne bale hai IPhone 11 Pro and pro max ki upcoming price ke bare me ki IPhone 12 ke market me ane ke baad or is amazon/Flipkart sale me IPhone 11 Pro series ki kya price ho sakti hai or kya aapko ye device aaj lena chahiye ya latest iPhones par focus karna chahiye ...

Iske sath sath aap kuchh or IPhone ki video ko bhi check kar sakte ho...

IPhone 11 price drop šŸ‘‡šŸ»šŸ‘‡šŸ»šŸ‘‡šŸ»

IPhone XR price drop šŸ‘‡šŸ»šŸ‘‡šŸ»šŸ‘‡šŸ»

IPhone SE 2020 Price Drop šŸ‘‡šŸ»šŸ‘‡šŸ»šŸ‘‡šŸ»

If you like this video than give us feedback in the form of Like button & if you want to get more updates like this than touch the subscribe button and hit the bell icon for latest updates ...

* Comments Below for any Quarry

* DM me on Instagram at any time for any quarry , I’ll try to clear it as soon as possible ( Link of account šŸ‘‡šŸ»šŸ‘‡šŸ»)

* Shopping šŸ‘‡šŸ»šŸ‘‡šŸ»šŸ‘‡šŸ»

___

Shopping | Apple Original Accessories

* IPhone 7 red cover : Mivi Lightning cable : Philips Lightning cable : Amazon basic lightning cable : Apple lightening cable : Apple 12w charging adapter : me on

•Instagram : Website : techtalksindia.in

• TikTok : support motivate me

Thanks for watching....

Jai Hind ..

NOTE : ALL THE PICTURES/IMAGES SHOWN IN THIS VIDEO BELONGS TO THE RESPECTED OWNERS. I’M NOT THE OWNER OF ANY PICTURES SHOWED IN THE VIDEO.

Copyright disclaimer Under section 107 of the copyright act of 1976, allowance is made for "Fair use” for purpose such as criticism, comments, news reporting, teaching, Scholarship and research.

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

No comments:

Post a Comment

6 Xbox Consoles that are ACTUALLY REAL!?

#shorts #xbox I spend a LOT of time trying to make my videos as concise, polished and useful as possible for you - if you would like...