Monday, October 26, 2020

Giving Fake iPhone 12 To Strangers

Legit Tim Gives Fake New Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max & iPhone 12 Mini To Strangers For Free Before iPhone 12 Release Date 2020 But Its A Fake iPhone 12 Model Not Like The October Apple Event / Apple Keynote

#iphone12 #apple #legittim

BUY LEGIT MERCH good Legit Nation! Thanks for watching and supporting the channel! I Legit Vlogs am a 22 year old guy living in San Antonio, Texas working harder each day to make my dreams become a reality as a latino influencer. With The Lord and my family and friends by my side, nothing will be able to stop us. Let's get it Legit Nation!

BUY LEGIT SOCIAL MEDIA (FOLLOW DAILY EPISODES business inquires please contact : LegitBookTim@Yahoo.Com

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

No comments:

Post a Comment

6 Xbox Consoles that are ACTUALLY REAL!?

#shorts #xbox I spend a LOT of time trying to make my videos as concise, polished and useful as possible for you - if you would like...