Saturday, October 31, 2020

Apple iPhone 12 Launched! Why I'm UPGRADING from iPhone 11🔥

iPhone 12 Series - Everything You Need to Know along with Pricing in India!

Subscribe here for more videos:- The Best Accessories for your iPhone:- Official Apple Store 12 in India Price:- Rs.79,990

iPhone 12 Mini India Price:- Rs.69,900

In this video, we will be talking about the new iPhone 12, I will be giving my opinions along with the Indian Price. I'll also tell you why I'm upgrading from the iPhone 11!

Follow Gizmoddict on Social Media for more behind the scenes content

Instagram:- Enquiries:- gizmoddict (at) gmail (dot) com

Subscriber Queries:- gizmoddictyt (at) gmail (dot) com

____________________________________________

#iPhone12 #iPhone12Pro #AppleEvent

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

No comments:

Post a Comment

6 Xbox Consoles that are ACTUALLY REAL!?

#shorts #xbox I spend a LOT of time trying to make my videos as concise, polished and useful as possible for you - if you would like...